Traditionally, we all have been watching NFL through our cable or satellite for as long as we can remember. But what if someone doesn’t have a cable or satellite connection? Do we have other options? Particularly, during the pandemic, a good number of people disconnected their cable services and switched to OTT services instead. The primary reason remains the price hikes in cable services while OTT services are cheap.
One can get 4-5 streaming services for the same price as any conventional cable monthly bill. That too, without any contract, installation of equipment, and renting out tools to keep the show going on. Sports fans are very particular when it comes to watching live, chasing every step is one of its kind of thrill that no words can explain. But subscriptions do, certainly. Whether it exclusive content from cable providers or multiple streaming services, sports fans don’t hesitate to spend additional costs for getting their desired content interruption-free.
Some customers rank customer services above anything, in that case, you should consider and check out Mediacom customer support. A huge share of customer satisfaction in resolving the issue in a timely manner and addressing the concerns as soon as possible and Mediacom understands that. It reflects in their performance.
In this article, we are going to share some ways to watch NFL. The methods would include TV sets, using streaming services when you are on the go, and radio services to keep you on top of the game.
How to get an NFL Game Pass on mobile?
Perform the following easy steps to get an NFL Game Pass on your mobile:
- Install and open the NFL Game App on your mobile.
- Look for the More Section option on the navigation bar.
- Click on the Game Pass option to buy one.
Note: Please make sure your device has a compatible Operating System to run the NFL Game App.
How to Watch Live Football on:
Prime Video App allows you to watch live Football matches on Amazon Prime. Take any of your smart devices that include your mobile, tablet, or laptop and connect them to the Amazon Prime service. Now, log in to your Amazon Prime account using your credentials.
ESPN also serves you as another best option for watching live Football. You can visit their website (ESPN.com) or download the ESPN app without any cost. Both of these options are easy to use. ESPN is known for covering over 200 NFL games, such as TFN games. If you have a prime membership, you can watch and enjoy Thursday Night Football games live.
Radio Stations also provide coverage to almost every primetime or postseason game. A well-known radio station by present is the Sirius XM NFL Radio Channel 88. On the other hand, you can also visit NFL.com and enjoy the same services with your NFL Game Pass.
NFL Streaming services are available on almost every smart device, which includes your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop. You can also enjoy the same experience with streaming devices such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Chromecast. Other options include the NBC Sports App or the website NBCSports.com. These are the best options if you love watching Sunday Night Football live streams.
- If you want to watch NFL, the first option remains your cable or satellite services. You need to ensure you have the sports channels in your subscribed channel lineup that broadcast NFL.
- If you do not have access to cable or satellite service for some reason, you have online options to find the live or recorded match. In case you cannot use the internet or have devices, or cannot manage time watching NFL, you have a radio at your disposal.
- Using your mobile phone will not cost you any fee for live streaming. For example, you can download the Yahoo Sports App to enjoy almost all local Sunday games. Not just that, it also gives coverage to Monday and Thursday Night Football Leagues.
If you know further ways to watch NFL through TV, radio, or streaming services, please share your recommendations in the comment section below.