ByBit is fast becoming a world leader in crypto derivatives, especially with its automatic stop loss and take profit features.
If you love the idea of longing or shorting crypto with leverage, then ByBit is the perfect exchange to do it.
Although when it comes to withdrawals, you need to make sure that you put your withdrawal in ahead of time, because they only process withdrawals three times a day – not automatically. Those times are (all in UTC time – Coordinated Universal Time):
08h00 | 16h00 | 24h00 (UTC)
In this tutorial, we do begin with buying crypto with fiat from a South Africa crypto exchange VALR. If you are not in South Africa, you can skip past this section.
If you don’t have a ByBit account, please support Global Crypto by OPENING ONE HERE.
If you don’t have a VALR account, please REGISTER HERE.
IF YOU AREN’T IN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP, JOIN HERE.
In this tutorial, our Executive Editor James will show you the following:
– How to send your crypto to ByBit (from South African based exchange VALR)
– How to convert your assets to BTC (or other cryptocurrencies) from WITHIN ByBit’s dashboard
– How to open a long position
– How to set your leverage
– The difference between a market and a limit order
– How to set your stop loss and take profit
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on twitter.
Good luck, and PLEASE: Stay safe with your cryptocurrency.