Here is a basic tutorial for South Africans explaining how to buy and use Bitcoin on one of the earliest and most reputable exchanges in the country, Luno (watch directly on YouTube here):
In this tutorial, one of our Community Managers Lynley Pillay will walk you through exactly how to buy and use your Bitcoin wallet inside Luno. He covers the following topics:
– Once funds are in Luno where to find them
– How to do a simple buy
– How to buy via the exchange (trading platform)
– How to place a limit order
– How to withdraw your Bitcoin
If you don’t have a Luno account, please support Global Crypto by opening one here:
1. Sign up with the below invite link
2. Deposit and buy ZAR 500 in BTC (Luno exchange not included)
3. You’ll even get ZAR 25.00 free BTC
SIGN UP FOR LUNO WITH THIS LINK HERE
IF YOU AREN’T IN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP, JOIN WITH THIS LINK HERE.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us on Twitter, the link is further down! Good luck, and PLEASE: Stay safe with your cryptocurrency!