Press Release: Thursday, September 17 2020, 06:30 CAT | Source: Binance
Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange is running a FREE webinar for crypto enthusiasts across South Africa. Whether you’ve just heard about crypto or you’re a crypto enthusiast looking to develop trading skills – this event is for you!
Register here to attend the FREE webinar on Tuesday September 22nd at 6PM SAST
About the Binance Webinar, ‘The Future of Money’
The cryptocurrency market offers users a unique opportunity, as you can trade 24/7 and for as little as R100 to get involved. However, crypto trading can seem intimidating to some – and with so many sources of knowledge people don’t know where to turn. Furthermore, the pressures of COVID-19 on the economy mean now more than ever, people need alternative
sources of income.
That is why Binance has combed the country to bring you some of the most knowledgeable people in the SA crypto space. Join as these experts show us what the future of crypto holds, explain the basics of trading cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) on the Binance platform, how to keep your crypto safe, and much more!
GIVEAWAY : 5 lucky attendees stand the chance to win $20 each in BTC!
To qualify, you need to have a Binance account which you can set up using this link:
Another 3 lucky attendees stand a chance to win $50 in BNB based on participation during the event.
Register at: http://bit.ly/futureofmoneyBNB
Date and Time: September 22nd 6PM SAST
1. James Preston, Global Crypto Managing Editor
2. Grey Jabesi, Founder Crypto University
3. Brenton Naicker, Business Development Manager, Binance South Africa
1. Acquire skills you can use to make an alternative source of income – especially amidst economic downturn caused by COVID (i.e. COVID proof source of income)
2. Learn cryptocurrency trading basics for FREE
3. Acquire basic knowledge on the why, what and how of crypto
4. Free swag giveaway for social competition (e.g. like & share this event post to win swag), crypto giveaway for best panel questions, crypto giveaway for those who register on Binance and attend the event:
— – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
This article is a Press Release received from Binance. Global Crypto did not receive any form of compensation for its publication, and as this material is deemed newsworthy for the Southern African blockchain industry, it was thus published accordingly.