Currently, digital tokens are released to the market almost on an hourly basis. So, to succeed in your token sales project, you must up your game in token marketing. An intelligent token sales plan must include various components that can stimulate the attention of tech-savvy investors. Here, we dive deep into some token marketing tactics that make your virtual offerings sell like hotcakes.
- Craft an informative whitepaper about your token sales
A whitepaper helps potential investors understand the service or product you provide and its key features. Through this document, you should explain the problem in the current market and how you intend to solve it. This information helps a prospective investor to evaluate the value of buying your token.
‘A white paper is a document which includes an outline of a problem that the project intends to solve, the solution to that problem as well as a detailed description of their product, its architecture and its interaction with users.’
- List your token on relevant Token sale marketing platforms.
Many potential investors are found on various listing sites, looking for excellent projects to invest in. It’s crucial to list your tokens on these platforms. Some of the high-quality media to list your coins include Coin Market Caps and CoinGecko. These websites conduct a thorough vetting before listing your project on their platforms. They aim to list legit tokens only.
- Hire the services of a token sale marketing firm
Selling tokens can be a daunting task, especially if you lack the knowledge or time needed to perform the job. The good news is that you can engage an experienced token marketing agency to assist you. With token sale advisory experts and professional marketers, an experienced team can deliver prompt results within the shortest time possible.
- Conduct focused token sale marketing campaigns.
Marketing campaigns should also form an integral part of your token sale marketing strategy. Some of the campaign strategies you use include:
- Email marketing: when marketing your token, collecting emails from prospective customers is essential. A lead magnet, like a whitepaper on your platform, can help you create a subscriber list. Email ensures that you conduct a well-targeted campaign.
- Bounty campaigns: A bounty campaign helps you to expand your audience. The program incentivizes users to complete specific tasks related to your project. Users can also spread the word through various strategies, such as message retweets, likes, and lovely comments. Suppose bounties are part of your promotion strategy. In that case, it’s advisable to contact an experienced token agency to help you create a result-oriented bounty campaign.
- Airdrops: Airdrops can attract many people to your offerings. For new projects, this strategy is effective in creating a community. You can pull people to your program by dropping free coins to their wallets. Airdrop beneficiaries can help you in marketing your virtual token to many individuals.
- Influencer campaigns: Because the crypto concept is still new to many people, it’s crucial to collaborate with relevant influencers in the industry who can help their followers understand your project. Followers are likely to trust the influencer’s messages about your project. For clear messages to the audience, you need to give the influencer a brief about your project and the technology behind it.
- Social media platforms
Nowadays, many people spend a reasonable amount of time on social media platforms. So, any token sale marketing plan should feature these platforms. You should create your official account on platforms like Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Regular posts on these accounts on the progress of your project earn your business reputation.
You can also get potential investors on engaging platforms like Reddit, Discord, and Telegram. You can find quality leads to your token sale project through these platforms. If your audience is in Asia, the best platforms to use are WeChat, Line, and Webio.
- DEX Marketing
Some investors check DEX platforms for the best projects to invest in. So, one of your token marketing strategies is to list your offerings on these platforms. Some of the leading DEX websites to list your token include BitMart and Wazirx. Different regions have their DEXs, so choose one that can allow you to reach your target audience.
- Display your token on analytics portals
Thousands of individuals visit analytics portals to find the tokens to invest in. Multiple such outlets exist in the market. And the best thing about them is that they pick real-time information from the blockchain. So, you don’t need to focus so much on them once you list your tokens there.
- Have your token on exchanges
An essential token marketing tactic entails reaching out to various exchanges to list the coin. Listing the tokens at exchanges enables people to buy and trade them freely in the open market. Besides listing your tokens on exchanges, you can also have them on websites like CoinMarketCap. The website displays a list of coins and their market capitalization.
- Participating in relevant events, conferences, and trade shows
When creating awareness about your tokens, it’s crucial to participate in any of the above-listed programs. By visiting such events and popularizing your project, you establish your reputation.
- Publish significant events on calendars
Capturing major events in calendars helps to keep your audience updated. These calendars help potential investors track the activities of various firms in the market. When you have significant events, like a token pre-sale, it’s critical to inform investors through these calendars.
- Instant Messaging apps
You can share brief token marketing messages through various apps, such as Whatapp and Telegram. If these platforms have substantial crypto audiences, you may find valuable leads.
- Podcasts & Interviews
You can boost your token marketing efforts by utilizing the power of audio content. Many users prefer modern options, like podcasts. So, through these platforms, you can explain to potential investors the features and benefits of your project.
While generating tokens can be pretty straightforward, finding investors to invest in your project can be challenging. You can overcome the difficulty if you develop a comprehensive token marketing plan. Here, we’ve explored the key components that your token sale marketing plan should have. To benefit from the above tactics, it’s advisable to consider hiring an experienced token marketing agency.